Website Design Services
At Webfodder, Inc, we design every web site to deliver results. We make use of eye-popping professional artwork, clear and effective website layout and navigation, and strong technology and eCommerce underpinning in our website designs for performance and functionality. Just look at our website design testimonials
for a sample of the results you can achieve for your web site.
Call to get started:
Website Design Solution Approach
At Webfodder, we use a proven methodology to ensure that every web site is superior in visual design, functional design, performance and maintainability.
- Our Website Design phase includes analysis of competitor websites, professional grade artwork design, keyword analysis for search engine optimization, and initial layout of the site.
- Our Website Configuration and Implementation phase includes optional setup of the WebfodderStoreTM eCommerce shopping cart, listings database and/or other pre-built functional components, as well as any custom programming or integration functions that are specified for the site.
- We provide a "Preview Site" that allows our customers to directly view the progress of their site during the development phase, using any internet browser.
- The Content collection phase allows the customer to create and update their own content directly to the web site using our Webfodder content management tools, which provide a secure, word processor-like interface to manage content through any web browser. We also provide consultation services to help with content, if needed.
- Once the content is collected, upon customer approval, we will deploy the web site to our ultra-reliable dedicated hosting servers. Customers can have the optional ability to reduce maintenance costs by selecting our content management tools as part of their web hosting package.
Take the Website Design Effectiveness Test
To determine the effectiveness of your web site design, try the following simple test. Put yourself in the shoes of your customer, and use Google, or Bing to search the internet for products or services that you (or your competitors) provide. Try a search using a keyword phrase that you would use to look for these services, and then ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your website listed on the first page, or better yet, in the top 5 search results? If not, your customers are not getting to your web site. The vast majority of customers never get to the second page of the search output, and will typically only click on the top 5 results. Our website designs use proven search engine optimization design techniques to provide a foundation for getting customers to your web site.
- When your customers land on your website, what will their impression be? Is your web site visually appealing and professional-looking? Does it provide the information that the customer is looking for? Take a look at two or three competitor sites from your Google search output. If you were a customer, would you pick these companies or your company to do business with? One chance is all you are likely to get to capture your customer’s attention.
- Is your website an effective, trustworthy and reliable tool for your customers to find, review and buy your products or services? To effectively convert customers into sales, your web site must support a clear, rich information experience to your customers, and provide a simple, secure and effective navigation flow for your customer to "buy" or inquire about your products.
If you are interested in achieving these results for your web site, we can help. Webfodder will provide full life-cycle, turnkey website design, development and maintenance services and support for your commercial web site.