SEO - Search Engine Optimization and Placement Services.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
When your customers use a search engine, like Google, Yahoo or MSN, to search for product and services and relate to your business, will your site appear on the 1st page of the search output? If your site does not appear on the 1st page on Google, Yahoo or MSN when customers are searching for your products and services, your site is “invisible” to your prospective customers. Most customers using a search engine don’t go any further than the first search results page in choosing a company to do business with.
That’s what Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or search engine placement is all about. Just a fancy word for designing your website so that customers get to your site when they search for your products or services. Webfodder has a successful track record of demonstrating measurable results with search engine optimization, please check out our search engine optimization portfolio examples for a demonstration of our expertise.
Webfodder has two basic programs to provide the two critical SEO activities that are necessary to achieve high search engine placement for keywords related to your business. These activities are: A) Optimizing your web site for target customer search behavior and B) Increasing the search “ranking” (or power) of your site by increasing the number of relevant websites that link to your site.
Search Engine Optimization – Webfodder SEO Natural Search Program
Webfodder’s “natural search” website tuning program will optimize the design, formatting and content of your site for the target search keywords that your customers will be using to find out about your products and services.
- Webfodder will work with you to identify primary and secondary keywords and phrases for your web site that are targeted to match the internet search behavior of your customers.
- Webfodder will re-design the positioning, content, and density of target keyword phrases in the content of your site and within your web page source code to maximize search engine placement for the target keywords.
- Webfodder will re-design the links throughout your site, including your web page header, footer, and navigation bar, and the links within the text content of your site, to support your target keyword phrases.
- Webfodder will design a “links” page and associated link exchange process and HTML to support reciprocal link exchange programs.
- Webfodder will re-design your web site URL structure to support your target primary keywords on the primary URL landing pages.
- Webfodder will ensure that your web site is submitted to major search engines and directories for indexing.
- Webfodder will re-design, as necessary, a site map to support rapid and effective search engine indexing.
- As a part of this service, Webfodder will also provide strategic recommendations for potential addition of content pages, restructuring the site and/or product-catalogue-based automated web page generation for better content positioning. Implementation of recommendations would involve additional cost.
Search Engine Optimization - SEO External Linking Program
Having an optimized website is not enough to achieve high search engine placement on your target keyword phrases. The degree to which the outside world “links” to your site is a direct measure of how “important” your site is to the major search engines. “Importance” is a critical measure to achieve high search engine placement.
Webfodder’s “external linking” site program involves identifying and developing relevant and effective links from other web sites to your web site. We will coordinate a program to get other relevant websites to link to your site using target customer keyword text as the link content, in order to increase search engine placement for your target keywords. External linking programs are ongoing programs, and can be purchased at different levels based on the desired intensity and duration of the program. The more competitive your keywords are, the more extensive your program will need to be.
Search Engine Optimization – Custom SEO Design Services
- Webfodder will identify and implement one-directional directory-type external links to the target page. This will be our primary activity for new sites and sites with low “rankings” with search engines. Existing sites and sites with high page rank also strongly benefit from this process.
- Webfodder will implement a reciprocal link exchange program to build a strong external linking portfolio. Reciprocal linking involves identifying relevant web sites, and then requesting and implementing link exchange with those sites. Target links will be implemented on the “links” page. Reciprocal linking is most effective for sites with high relevancy to other sites and with high page rank.
- All external linking programs will include a weekly external link tracking status report, in spreadsheet form, showing the external linking activity and implementation status.
- External linking programs will also include a weekly keyword position ranking report showing the relative search engine ranking of primary target keywords, to support tracking of the success of the external linking program.
- Webfodder will handle this process, end-to-end. The only customer involvement will be in cases where a directory link is a “paid” link (the directory charges for the link). The customer, at their discretion, will have to bear the additional cost of paying the directory service.
If you have a large online merchant site with hundreds or thousands of products and product categories, Webfodder offers custom database-driven design services to automatically generate seo-tuned static web page output that is seamless to search engines. We will also generate custom project proposals for site with especially competitive keyword phrases or other specific needs. We also provide ad-hoc consulting services at an hourly rate.